Nos Offres en Cours
Offre d'emploi :
ClientIn more than 25 years of activity, our Client has become one of the main global organizations representing GSA (General Commercial Agent) in the world of tourism.
With more than 70 offices in over 60 countries, Aviareps represents airlines as well as destinations, hotels, attractions, airports, car rentals, trains, cruise lines, retailers and travel organizations.
The company offers a full range of B2B and B2C services that includes sales and reservations, marketing, digital and public relations programs. As part of its development, our client is looking for
PosteGLOBAL MANAGER AIR CARGO
Given the international dimension of the position, its location could be in Frankfurt - Amsterdam - Paris - Milan or Zurich
Your responsabilty will be to develop the Cargo GSA business within Aviareps Globally.
This unique opportunity requires an intrapreneurial dynamic to develop the Cargo activity within the Aviareps group by capitalizing on its know-how and its customers portfolio.
- Expand the cargo GSA business within Aviareps group.
- Engage in active business development to acquire new cargo GSA clients.
- Identify and develop local merger and acquisition opportunities.
- Establish and oversee local cargo units within Aviareps' global offices.
- Provide coaching and guidance to cargo teams for optimal market distribution and sales.
- Scale staff and resources based on business progression to meet quality and rentability targets.
- Ensure the proper application of the specifications, contract and contractual commitments to customers.
-Oversee the economic and budgetary performance of the Business unit
- Participate in the budget development of the BU in conjunction with the Board.
- Optimizes operating income and is responsible for meeting targets (revenue, cost, result)
ProfilYour Profile :
- You have a proven and significant experience in Air Cargo business development
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to build and lead global cargo units
- Exceptional coaching abilities to enhance market distribution and sales strategies.
- A keen eye for identifying and capitalizIng on local M&A opportunities.
We offer you :
- To experience a vibrant culture of multinational talents with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- To develop a new unit within a group
- To participate in a share option scheme based on outstanding performance.
- To benefit from an attractive remuneration scheme